Monday, April 21, 2008

Lori Z. Scott's Writing Gives Ants in the Pants!




Think about a time when you really wanted something. What was it? Why did you want it? Could you stop thinking about it? Did you get it?

First grader Meghan Rose wants something too. In fact she can’t stop thinking about it. BLAM! Meghan Rose makes a plan, but as soon as she sets her plan into motion something happens. Meghan Rose gets ants in her pants, which teaches her an important lesson. If you were Meghan Rose would you do the same thing?

By now you are probably thinking, I don’t know I haven’t read the book!

BLA-AM-PAN-A-RAM-BLA-AM ROLL!

Lori Z. Scott is giving away one (1) copy of "Meghan Rose Has Ants in Her Pants" right here this week by having a reader drawing.

Enter the drawing by leaving a comment about the book cover or why you want to read the book no later than April 26, 2008 12 PM midnight. I will draw from the posted names listed in the comments and post the winner is on April 29, 2008.

Come on back here to my blogspot NEXT week to see what else Lori is up to!

7 comments:

Donna McDine ~ Children's Author said...

Jewel...great post. The cover is very eye catching and colorful. Very curious to know what Meghan Rose wants!

Warmly,
Donna

Glenda said...

Great title. Yes, I have had real ants in my pants as I grew up in western Oklahoma. I would love to read this book to my grandchildren.
Glenda

Cynthia Reeg said...

I would love to read Meghan Rose and find out all about how she gets ants in her pant. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed all week in hopes of winning a book. :)

Cindy
www.cynthiareeg.com

KairisGrandma said...

Oh How Cute! I feel them crawling all over me... Grandkids would love it...

Suzanne Lieurance said...

Hey,

Cute cover. It certainly makes me want to read why Meghan Rose has ants in her pants. :)

Suzanne Lieurance
The Working Writer's Coach
http://www.workingwriterscoach.com
"When Your Pen Won't Budge, Read The Morning Nudge"

Write here,write now said...

The front cover is fun and inviting. This combined with the blurb really makes me want to read the book. Dorothy Massey

aBookworm said...

Love the cover - reminds me of myself :) As to why I'd like to read this story - I love stories, period. Any age, any time period. What can I say - I'm a total bookworm.

Thanks for this great giveaway.
~ callmeabookworm at gmail dot com

ps - I'm having a book giveaway on my blog as well, with a very special prize! Hope you'll stop by.

http://abookbloggersdiary.blogspot.com